These skills must be mastered when operating the chiller
The chiller is a cooling water device that provides constant temperature, constant current and constant pressure. The working principle of the chiller is to inject a certain amount of water into the water tank of the machine, and then cool the water through the chiller refrigeration system, and then the low-temperature cooling water is sent to the equipment to be cooled by the water pump, and the chilled water of the chiller takes the heat away after the temperature Raise and then return to the water tank to achieve the cooling effect. When using, you should have the following items.
1. Please check whether the machine is damaged during installation, choose the right place for installation and future maintenance.
2. The site where the unit is installed must be the floor, installation mat or foundation, its level is within 6.4mm, and can withstand the operating weight of the unit.
3. The unit should be placed in a machine room with a room temperature of 4.4-43.3 °C. There should be enough space around and above the unit for routine maintenance work.
4. At the end of the unit, leave a pipe space for cleaning the condenser tube bundle, or use a door hole or other suitable hole.
5. Select the water pipe with the appropriate pipe diameter, the cooling system and the cold water system when the unit is running at maximum power, and connect it correctly.
6. For common applications, the water flow rate through the evaporator and condenser is between 1.0 and 3.6 m/s.
7. The water flow should be stable under any load conditions.
8. The design and installation of all chilled water and cooling water pipes should be carried out according to the conventional method. The chilled water pump should be located on the inlet pipe of the unit to ensure the positive pressure and flow in the unit. The piping should be provided with a damping tube to ensure proper flexibility, and to prevent the evaporator water from being drained when the pump is shut down.
9. The piping should have a solid support independent of the chiller to avoid stresses on the components of the chiller. The hangers are set up to facilitate pipe alignment.