1. The valve should be installed in a place that is easy to disassemble and maintain. When installing various valves, attention must be paid to the flow direction of the refrigerant.
2. When installing flanged valves for industrial chillers, flanges of flanges and valves must be made of high-pressure asbestos sheets. The thickness of high-pressure asbestos sheets should be determined according to the depth of the flanges on the valve. When the valve is large and the groove is deep, a thick asbestos board should be used to avoid the gap between the concave and convex interfaces between them being easy to have a gap and the sealing is not strict. When assembling the flange type valve, all the bolts must be evenly stressed, otherwise the concave and convex interface is easy to be biased.
3. Install the shut-off valve so that the working fluid flows from the bottom of the valve to the upper part. When installing on a horizontal pipe, the stem should be vertically up or inclined at an angle to prevent the stem from facing down. If the valve position is difficult to access or the position is high, the stem can be installed horizontally for ease of operation.
4. When installing the check valve for the industrial chiller, ensure that the spool can be automatically opened. For lift check valves, ensure that the centerline of the spool is perpendicular to the horizontal. For swing-type check valves, the rotation of the valve plug plate should be guaranteed and the valve plug plate must be level.
5. The safety valve should be installed directly on the shut-off valve at the outlet of the equipment. The arrow on the valve body should be consistent with the flow direction of the working fluid.
6. The solenoid valve must be installed horizontally at the exit of the equipment, and must be installed at the specified position according to the drawings. If the solenoid valve is installed in front of the throttle valve, keep at least 300mm between them.
7. The thermal expansion valve in the industrial chiller must also be installed horizontally. Pay attention to the inlet and outlet connections of the valve, usually with a strainer at the inlet end of the valve. If the thermal expansion valve is well controlled, the position of the temperature sensing package is important. The temperature sensor package should be firmly fixed to the clean suction pipe so that the temperature sensor bag has good contact with the suction pipe. The external balance tube of the external balance thermal expansion valve should be installed at the lower part of the heat pipe tying section of the return air pipe, and the distance from the temperature sensing bag tying place is 150~200MM, the temperature sensing bag should be tied on the horizontal pipe section, and the external balance pipe should be removed from the pipe. The top of the top of the horizontal pipe section is taken out.