Cooling Tower selection should pay attention to the main points
Cooling Tower selection should pay attention to the basic principles:
1. According to the temperature of the cooling water, the Cooling Tower selection includes: high temperature tower.
2. According to the status of the installation location and the requirements of noise, Cooling Tower selection includes: cross-flow tower and counter-current tower.
3. In accordance with the chiller cooling water to select the amount of cooling water, in principle, the Cooling Tower water is slightly larger than the chiller cooling water.
4. Use multiple towers to choose the same type of Cooling Tower.
Cooling Tower selection should pay attention to the main points:
1. The tower structure of the Cooling Tower material to be stable. Durable. Corrosion-resistant, assembly with precision.
2. Water distribution even. Wall flow less. Spray device selection is reasonable, not easy to plug.
3. Cooling Tower type of water filler in line with water quality. Water temperature requirements.
4. Fan matching, to ensure long-term normal operation, no vibration and abnormal noise, and the leaves of water erosion and good enough strength. Fan blade installation angle adjustable, but to ensure that the same angle, and the motor current does not exceed the rated current of the motor.
5. Low power consumption. Low cost, small and medium steel skeleton glass Cooling Tower also requires light weight.
6 ﹑ Cooling Towers should be avoided as far as possible in the heat source. Exhaust gas and flue gas generation point. Chemical stacking and near coal.
7. Between the Cooling Towers or the distance between the tower and other buildings, in addition to considering the tower's ventilation requirements, the tower and the building interaction, but also should consider building fire. Explosion-proof safety distance and Cooling Tower construction and maintenance requirements The
8. The direction of the inlet pipe of the Cooling Tower can be rotated by 90 ° .180 ° .270 °.
9. Cooling Tower material can withstand -50 ℃ low temperature, but for the coldest monthly average temperature below -10 ℃ in the region should be stated in order to take anti-icing measures. Cooling Tower costs about 3% increase.
10. Circulation of the turbidity of not more than 50mg / l, short-term not more than 100mg / l should not contain oil and mechanical impurities, if necessary, to take algae and water quality and stability measures.
11. The water distribution system is designed according to the nominal amount of water, such as the actual amount of water and the nominal amount of water difference of ± 15% or more, the order should be stated in order to modify the design.
12. Cooling Tower parts in the storage and transportation process, which may not be heavy objects, not exposure, and pay attention to fire. Cooling Tower installation. Transport. Maintenance process shall not use electricity. Gas welding and other open flame, near the fire can not burn firecrackers.
13. Round tower tower design, the distance between the tower and the tower should be maintained at not less than 0.5 times the diameter of the tower. Cross-flow towers and counter-flow towers can be arranged side by side.
14. Selection of pumps should be matched with the Cooling Tower to ensure that the flow, head and other process requirements.
15. When selecting multiple Cooling Towers, use the same model as much as possible.
Cooling Tower selection usually also pay attention to the following three indicators:
1. The difference ΔtΔt between the inlet water temperature t1 and the effluent temperature t2 of the Cooling Tower is called the temperature difference of the cooling water. Generally speaking, the greater the temperature difference, the better the cooling effect. For production, the greater the Δt, the less the cooling water required to produce the equipment. However, if the water temperature t1 is high, even if the temperature difference Δt is large, the cooling water temperature does not necessarily reduce to meet the requirements, so such an indicator is necessary, but the problem is not comprehensive enough.
2. The temperature of the cooling water temperature t2 and the air wet bulb temperature ξ is close to the degree of Δt'Δt '= t2 - ξ (° C) Δt' is called the cooling height. The smaller the Δt 'value, the better the cooling effect. In fact Δt 'can not be equal to zero.
3. Consider the water spray density in the calculation of the Cooling Tower. The water density is the amount of water that can be cooled per hour on the effective area of 1m2. Denoted by symbol q. Q = Q / Fm3 / m2.h (Q-Cooling Tower flow, m3 / h; F-effective tower area of Cooling Tower, m2).