1) The temperature of the air-cooled chiller is higher, and the phase change can occur at normal temperature or normal high temperature. This is the basis for the refrigerant in the vapor refrigerator.
2) A suitable saturated vapor pressure. The transpiration pressure is preferably not lower than atmospheric pressure to prevent air from leaking into the refrigeration system. The condensing pressure is also not too high for air-cooled chillers to prevent excessive increases in chillers and equipment. Together, the ratio of condensing pressure to transpiration pressure should not be too large. The air-cooled chiller prevents the gas from overheating when the deflation is stopped and the gas transmission coefficient of the squeezing machine is lost.
3) The condensation temperature is low to prevent the refrigerant from agglomerating at the transpiration temperature.
4) The viscosity and density should be small to reduce the loss of active resistance of the refrigeration system.
5) The thermal conductivity is high. With the heat transfer coefficient of the forward heat exchanger, the heat transfer area and the amount of metal material loss are reduced.
6) The adiabatic index should be small, which can reduce the power consumption of the tightening process, and the gas temperature is not too high when the tightening stops.
7) The liquid air-cooled chiller has a small heat capacity. The loss of the saving process can be reduced.
8) The heat of reincarnation is as large as possible.
9) No burning, no blasting, no toxicity, no corrosion to metal, no chemical infection with lubricating oil, no differentiation at low temperature and harmful to human body.
10) The value is cheap and easy to get.