As we all know, in the process of using industrial chillers, there are many situations that we cannot predict. For example, there is not enough water flow. Do you know what will happen if the water flow of industrial chillers is not enough? The following is a brief introduction of Kuling Times:
Water flow of industrial chillers is insufficient:
Inadequate water flow of industrial chillers will directly affect the cooling effect of chillers and make the equipment unable to get effective cooling. After all, the stability of cooling water volume of industrial chillers is directly related to the cooling effect of chillers.
Causes of Insufficient Water Flow in Industrial Chillers and Solutions;
1. There are impurities in the water pump of the water chiller. The water pump needs to be cleaned.
2. The abrasion of the pump rotor of industrial water chillers leads to the aging of the pump, and the pump needs to be replaced.
3. The pump head and flow rate selected for industrial chillers is insufficient. It is recommended to select a pump with higher head and flow rate and larger flow rate.
4. The water quantity in the water tank of industrial water chillers is insufficient. It is recommended to add cooling circulating water to the green range of the water level gauge of the water chillers.
5. The cooling pipes of industrial chillers are too narrow or too long. It is suggested to improve the cooling pipes.