The sudden increase in current in industrial chillers may be due to:
1. Excessive dust in circulating water chillers;
2. The place where the chiller is located is poorly ventilated;
3. The water temperature of the chiller is too high;
4. The power supply voltage of water chillers is too low;
5. The compressor in the water chiller is aging.
It can be seen from the above reasons that it is very important to check and maintain the cooler regularly.
Check the water valve first. If multiple pumps and hosts are arranged in parallel, the valves of units to be operated will be opened and those not to be operated will be closed, so as to avoid the problem of water flow distribution.
Turn on the refrigeration pump and then the cooling water pump, and the main engine can only run after the water flow switch is closed, but sometimes the water flow switch will fail. After the water pump is turned on, check the water pump current, inlet and outlet water pressure difference and water temperature, and then start the host computer to run.
Start the cooling tower according to the condensing pressure (condensing temperature) It is suggested to check the operation of industrial chillers first. If it cannot be solved by itself, it is best to contact the after-sales department of industrial chillers for solution.