Water pump is an important auxiliary component in the refrigeration system of industrial water chillers. It is mainly used to provide certain pressure and water flow for industrial water chillers. In other words, the water flow of industrial water chillers is not only affected by the water capacity of the water tank, but also affected by the water pump of the water chillers. However, in the process of using industrial water chillers, we may have all met the situation that the water pump of industrial water chillers burned out, so what happened when the water pump of industrial water chillers burned out?
Possible Causes of Burnout of Industrial Chiller Pumps;
1. The unstable power supply voltage of industrial water chillers causes the water pump of industrial water chillers to burn out.
2. Industrial water chillers have water leakage problems and users have not found out in time to turn off the water chillers. After the circulating cooling water is drained, the water pumps of the water chillers dry grind, resulting in the water pumps burning out.
3. Incorrect voltage and frequency usage.
4, water pump circuit board short circuit burn out.
Solution to Burnout of Industrial Chiller Pump;
1. For the unstable power supply voltage of industrial water chillers, customers are advised to install voltage stabilizer in Coolling era.
2. Turn off the industrial water chillers in time when water leakage is found, and check the water chillers for water leakage.
3. Know clearly the working frequency of its own voltage before purchasing industrial water chillers, and configure industrial water chillers suitable for the coolling era.
4. When the circuit board of the water pump is short-circuited and burnt out, we can only solve the problem by replacing the water pump of the industrial water chiller.
What has been introduced above is the possible causes of water pump burn-out in industrial chillers and the corresponding solutions. However, there are many reasons for the pump burning out, so we still need to analyze the causes and solutions on the spot according to the actual situation.