Plastic mixer maintenance and maintenance
1. The machine should be placed in a ventilated position to ensure that the motor function heat dissipation and extend the life of the motor.
2. Regularly check if the belt is loose. The motor should be mobilized until the belt is tightened.
3. Fill the bearing with grease regularly to ensure the lubrication between the bearings.
4. If a fault is found during the operation of the machine, it must be shut down and shut off before the power can be processed.
5. Before the machine is running, check whether the screws in the barrel blade are loose. If loose, tighten the screws.
6. It is forbidden to mix tools, hard objects, and ribbons into the barrel.