[China Refrigeration Network]
一、Water Leakage (First Determine the Location of Water Leakage)
1. The pump leaks water (cause: the shaft seal at the pump is not connected well or the shaft seal is damaged)
Solution: do not change the shaft seal, directly change the pump
2. Water tank leaks (cause: trachoma or long-term use at welding position of water tank)
Solution: Pull back to the manufacturer to re-weld the leaking position.
3. Ball Valve and Diverter (Cause: Leakage of Ball Valve and Diverter)
Solution: Replace ball valve and diverter.
4. Horn connection position of the barrel (cause: water leakage at the same horn connection position)
Solution: Remove and re-flare, and re-install
5. The floating ball position is leaking (cause: the floating ball has fallen or the adjusted floating ball position is incorrect)
Solution: reinstall the float ball and adjust the position of the float ball.
二、No refrigeration (causes: refrigerant leakage, compressor failure, computer board failure, overload)
1. Refrigerant leakage from the system (check method: look at the low pressure gauge first, if there is pressure, if there is no pressure, indicate the type of snow leakage)
Solution: Check for leaks and leaks, check for any copper pipe connection, and see if there is any snow at that location.
2. The compressor is broken (it will also show compressor failure) (inspection method: clamp three wires of the compressor with a clamp meter to obtain the working current. If the three wires are different, the compressor is initially judged to be broken; The current of 5HP compressor is about 9A-10A, which is normal, otherwise it is abnormal)
Solution: Replace the compressor.
3. The computer board is broken (the display temperature of the computer board is not normal or does not conform to the actual temperature)
Solution: Replace the computer board
4. Overload (the temperature cannot reach the intended effect during the use of the water chiller, or the temperature will rise instead of falling)
Solution: It shows that the power of the selected chiller is not large enough, and it may be necessary to replace a larger chiller to set the required temperature.
三、Chiller Reported Low Voltage Failure
1. Refrigerant leakage from the system (check the low pressure gauge first to see if there is any pressure, and if there is no pressure or the pressure is small, indicate the type of snow leakage)
Solution: Check for leaks and leaks. Check every copper pipe joint to see where the snow is leaking.
2. The pressure controller is broken
Solution: Check whether the pressure controller can be reset, if not, replace the pressure controller.
3, the computer board is broken (the other is no problem, may be the computer program error caused by low voltage fault)
Solution: Replace the computer board and readjust the parameters
4, filter plug (filter and capillary side is lower, but the other side of the temperature will not change, it is filter plug)
Solution: Replace the filter
四、high pressure alarm (boot look at the high pressure gauge, if has been rising, there will be a high pressure alarm)
Generally, it is not the problem of the manufacturer, and the customer's problem can be solved from the following
1. Has the water tower been opened? Is the cooling water channel unobstructed?
2. Is the water quality of the water tower very good? If it has been used for more than half a year and no blisters have been checked, the water cannon needs to be cleaned.
4, if it is air-cooled, use the old to clean the condenser
5. If none of the above points can solve the problem, it may be the problem of the pressure controller and the computer board, and the pressure controller or the computer board shall be replaced.