40RT 150KW Screw Water Cooling Chiller Supplier
In the refrigeration industry, it is divided into two types: air-cooled chillers and water-cooled chillers. According to the compressor, it is divided into screw chillers, scroll chillers, and centrifugal chillers.
In terms of temperature control, it is divided into low temperature industrial chillers and normal temperature chillers. The temperature of normal temperature units is generally controlled within the range of 0 degrees to 35 degrees. Low temperature unit temperature control is generally around 0 degrees to -100 degrees.
Chillers are also known as: chillers, refrigeration units, ice chillers, cooling equipment, etc. Because of the wide range of uses in various industries, the requirements for chillers are also different. Its working principle is a multifunctional machine that removes liquid vapor through compression or heat absorption refrigeration cycles.
1. All piping insulation design prevents local convection of the body piping.
2. The cooling temperature range is 5℃-35℃.
3. Independent temperature controller antifreeze protection.
4. Stainless steel heat preservation water tank.
5. Control circuit phase sequence protection, high and low pressure switch control of refrigerant system.
6. Hydrophilic light fin condenser with better heat transfer effect and faster heat dissipation.
7. Both compressor and pump have overload protection.
8. The large-capacity shell and tube evaporator is adopted, which has good cooling effect and can be applied to the environment with higher temperature. 9. The refrigerant adopts R22, which has good cooling effect.
10. Optional R407C environmentally friendly refrigerant, closer to nature.
Chillers are generally used in air conditioning units and industrial cooling. In air-conditioning systems, chilled water is usually allocated to heat exchangers or coils in the air handling unit or other types of terminal equipment for cooling in their respective spaces, and then the cooling water is redistributed back to the cooling to be cooled. In industrial applications, chilled water or other liquid cooling pumps are passed through processes or laboratory equipment. Industrial chillers are used in various industries to control the cooling of products, mechanisms and factory machinery.
According to the type of cooling, water chillers can be generally divided into water-cooled and air-cooled. Technically, the energy efficiency of water-cooled is 300 to 500 kcal/h higher than that of air-cooled; in terms of price, water-cooled is much lower than air-cooled; In terms of installation, water cooling needs to be incorporated into the cooling tower before it can be used, while air cooling is mobile and requires no other assistance. However, air-cooled chillers only rely on fans to dissipate heat and have certain requirements on the environment: such as ventilation, humidity, and temperature not higher than 40°C, air pH...
How about the quality of your product?
-- Our products manufactured strictly according to national and international standard.
-- We have CE ,ISO certification
-- We take a test on every product before delivery.
How about price of this product?
-- We can give the lowest price than market one.
-- We do quotation as soon as possible for any customer.
-- Discount can be given according to quantity.
What is the MOQ?
-- 1 set.
Can you do custom-made machines?
-- We can make products according to customer's requirements.