1.The industrial chiller is divided into two categories: water-cooled chiller and air-cooled chiller. Water-cooled chiller cooled by water, using with cooling tower and water pump, the other cooled by fan, can be used independently.
2.Our compressor is imported from Italy, France and so on, being of high-quality built-in safe protection, with low noise, the electricity of province is durable.
3. Cooling capacity range: 9.8kw~189kw
4. Normal conditions: Chilled water inlet temperature is 20 degrees, outlet temperature is 15 degrees. Cooling water inlet temperature is 30 degrees, outlet temperature is 35 degrees. But the temperature can be set in 5-30 degree range according to customers’ request, and the lowest temperature can arrive -25 degree.
5. Standard Input power: 3P-380V-50Hz, Allowable fluctuate voltage: ± 10%, allowable voltage difference in phase: ± 2%,Can also be customized according to customers’ request
6. The quantity of compressor can be one or two ,each compressor is independent refrigeration system. Each other run independently. when the one is working ,the other can be working or not.
7. The quantity of compressor can be 1 to 4 ,each compressor is independent refrigeration system. Each other run independently. when the one is working ,the other can be working or not.
8. Use PLC microcomputer control from France Schneider, both English and Chinese human-machine interface.
9. Wide range of variable chilled water temperature to meet the industrial requirements throughout whole year.
10. Our standard refrigerant is R22, but you can choose to use environmental refrigerant such as R407C , R134A or R507.
The parameters required for air-cooled chillers in different industries are also very different. The general parameters to be noted are the following parameters. Users can choose different types of unit models according to their needs:
1. The temperature difference of the standard chiller is 5 degrees, (20 degrees down to 15 degrees). If a -10HP / 7. 5KW chiller has a standard chiller flow rate of 3.5 cubic meters per hour. Then when you try this chiller, you can not only look at the flow rate of the chiller, but also to see what temperature you need. Reduce the chilled water flow per hour, from 3.5 cubic meters to more than 1 cubic meter. If you need a chiller with a flow rate of 3.5 cubic meters per hour, choose a larger model.
2. When trying out the chiller, it depends on whether you are cooling directly or indirectly. Direct cooling is to put water directly into the chiller. The frozen water comes out directly to cool the product you need. The effect of direct cooling is obviously better. Indirect cooling is equivalent to putting water in a basin and putting a small pot on top of the basin. The product to be cooled is placed in the small pot. The effect of indirect cooling is relatively poor. Therefore, you should consider this aspect when choosing a model.
3. Some users use the pool for cooling, which has the following disadvantages: 1. Poor water quality, it is easy to block the water channel of the machine and cause greater losses. 2. Waste water resources and increase user costs. 3. When the weather is too hot, the water temperature can not meet the requirements, affecting product quality and efficiency.
1. Free installation cooling tower, easy to install, easy to move, suitable for occasions where water source is lacking.
2. Low noise fan motor, excellent cooling and condensation effect, stable throttle mechanism, excellent anti-rust treatment.
3. Adopt high-performance compressor imported from Europe and America, high EER value, low noise and stable operation.