1.The industrial chiller is divided into two categories: water-cooled chiller and air-cooled chiller. Water-cooled chiller cooled by water, using with cooling tower and water pump, the other cooled by fan, can be used independently.
2.Our compressor is imported from Italy, France and so on, being of high-quality built-in safe protection, with low noise, the electricity of province is durable.
3. Cooling capacity range: 9.8kw~189kw
4. Normal conditions: Chilled water inlet temperature is 20 degrees, outlet temperature is 15 degrees. Cooling water inlet temperature is 30 degrees, outlet temperature is 35 degrees. But the temperature can be set in 5-30 degree range according to customers’ request, and the lowest temperature can arrive -25 degree.
5. Standard Input power: 3P-380V-50Hz, Allowable fluctuate voltage: ± 10%, allowable voltage difference in phase: ± 2%,Can also be customized according to customers’ request
6. The quantity of compressor can be one or two ,each compressor is independent refrigeration system. Each other run independently. when the one is working ,the other can be working or not.
7. The quantity of compressor can be 1 to 4 ,each compressor is independent refrigeration system. Each other run independently. when the one is working ,the other can be working or not.
8. Use PLC microcomputer control from France Schneider, both English and Chinese human-machine interface.
9. Wide range of variable chilled water temperature to meet the industrial requirements throughout whole year.
10. Our standard refrigerant is R22, but you can choose to use environmental refrigerant such as R407C , R134A or R507.
In the refrigeration industry, it is divided into two types: air-cooled chillers and water-cooled chillers. According to the compressor, it is divided into screw chillers, scroll chillers, and centrifugal chillers.
In terms of temperature control, it is divided into low temperature industrial chillers and normal temperature chillers. The temperature of normal temperature units is generally controlled within the range of 0 degrees to 35 degrees. Low temperature unit temperature control is generally around 0 degrees to -100 degrees.
Chillers are also known as: chillers, refrigeration units, ice chillers, cooling equipment, etc. Because of the wide range of uses in various industries, the requirements for chillers are also different. Its working principle is a multifunctional machine that removes liquid vapor through compression or heat absorption refrigeration cycles.